Do you enjoy being outdoors, have a passion for gardening and an interest in supporting your local community?If yes, then we
If yes, then we would love to hear from you! Age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire are setting up a group to meet on a Wednesday, 11:00am to 1:00pm at Worcester Community Gardens near Pitchcroft. Starting Wednesday 7th June from 11am-1pm.
– Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
– Bring your own gardening gloves if you have some!
– Make sure to bring some lunch with you and drinks to stay hydrated.
If you are enthusiastic about gardening and supporting other people, we have just the opportunity for you!
Gardening has many benefits of improving our health and wellbeing including:
- Feeling more grounded and connected to nature.
- Feeling calmer with reduced anxiety.
- Feeling more positive and looking forward to the future.
- Staying active in the green gym!
We believe in gardening for our greater good and if you do too, we would love to hear form you.
Please contact age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire on 0800 008 6077 and ask for Caroline or Carley or email [email protected] to find out more.
(Wednesday) 11:00 AM (T) - 1:00 PM (T)
Pitchcroft - Worcester Racecourse
Event Organised by